Viridian Pregnancy Omega Oil - 200ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Viridian’s Pregnancy Omega Oil has been formulated to support pregnancy and lactation. The addition of essential fatty acids (EFA’s) are of benefit to the health and maintenance of cellular integrity and membrane fluidity.
- DHA- an omega-3 fatty acid needed for baby brain development. During pregnancy, the mother will supply increasing amounts of DHA to support fetal development. Viridian’s DHA is derived from the oceanic algae Schizochytrium, which is naturally rich in the omega-3 fatty acid.
With concerns for mercury toxicity with overconsumption of certain fish that contain high levels of DHA7, Viridian’s vegan DHA source from marine algae is suitable for omnivores as well as those following a vegan diet, providing 273mg per 15ml.
- Flax-seed Oil - Viridian’s flax-seed oil is pressed locally in the UK, at first press, ensuring the highest level of purity.
- Hemp-Seed Oil - The hemp-seed oil in Viridian’s pregnancy oil contains 80% essential fatty acids, the perfect balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Cranberry-seed Oil - Cranberry seeds are found to contain a higher level of tocotrienols, which are powerful antioxidants.
Why choose Viridian’s Pregnancy Complex and Omega Oil duo?
• Specific research-based formulations
• Essential nutrients to support mother and baby through pregnancy & lactation
• Essential fatty acids in omega oil such as DHA- for brain development
• 400ug folic acid in pregnancy complex, recommended by Public Health UK
• Free From: wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, shellfish, binding agents
For pre-conception, pregnancy and postnatal, especially while breastfeeding. Take daily alongside Viridian's Pregnancy Complex Veg caps for the optimum in mother and baby nutritional support. This nutritional oil is 88% organic.
Organic Flaxseed Oil,
Organic Hemp oil,
Rice bran oil,
Organic Avocado Oil,
Cranberry seed oil,
How to use
As a food supplement, take three teaspoons daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. This highly nutritious oil can be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or as a condiment drizzled over vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes etc… or just taken off the spoon.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!