Comvita Olive Leaf Extract Liquid 500ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contains 20x more active, beneficial polyphenols than Extra Virgin Olive Oil1.
- Helps support the maintenance of normal blood pressure2.
- Each 15ml dose is standardised to 66mg of active Oleuropein.
- Contains no synthetic oleuropein, added sugar, alcohol, yeast, gluten, artificial colour or preservatives. Suitable for vegan.
- Can be taken straight, take with food.
- Dilute with juice or add to your morning smoothies.
- Mix with hot water, honey and spices for a soothing tea.
Each 15ml dose contains 66mg of active Oleuropein.
Adults: For everyday wellness, take 15ml once daily or 7.5ml twice daily. Take with food. To support the maintenance of normal blood pressure, double dosage to 30ml daily. Take with food.
Children over 2 years: Take 7.5ml daily. Take with food.
The benefits of a Mediterranean diet are well established3 and olives are at its heart. Comvita Olive Leaf Extract is a simple, convenient way to help deliver the goodness of olives. It contains at least 20 times more beneficial active polyphenols than an equivalent quantity of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. These polyphenol compounds - oleuropein and hydroxytrosol are in part responsible for the beneficial effects of the Mediterranean diet, which help support the maintenance of normal blood pressure2.
All our Olive Leaf Extract is produced on our farm in Queensland, Australia. Our "Fresh-Picked" trademark means that we harvest and process the leaves whilst they are still fresh to immediately seal in the concentrated natural goodness - unlike some products, no synthetic Oleuropein is added, no added sugar, alcohol, yeast, gluten, artificial colour or preservatives.
- When comparing polyphenols content of 15ml of Comvita® Olive Leaf Extract Liquid with 15ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Lockyer et al. (2017). Impact of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract on blood pressure, plasma lipids and inflammatory markers: a randomised controlled trial. Eur J Nutr, 56, 1421–1432; Lockyer et al. (2015). Secoiridoidsdelivered as olive leaf extract induce acute improvements in human vascular function and reduction of an inflammatory cytokine: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial. Brit J Nutr, 114, 75–83.
- NHS Mediterranean diet information
To retain the integrity of this product please store below 30°C. Store out of reach of young children. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding; consult your healthcare practitioner.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!